La boutique!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Penny Black Challenge #115

Oh my, been a while!
Its not my best year cardmaking speaking... (lol sounds weird, sorry if I can't say it like this, my english is gone too! lol)
I made a lot of card last year but, well, not much this year.
Anyway, life is keeping me busy elsewhere but when I have time I look at Penny Black Saturday Challenge and have a try!
This week we have to follow a beautiful sketch.
Here my card:



A little close-up:



Paper by KaiserCraft
Stamp by Penny Black Inc
Embossing with Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl Folder

3 little notes:

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet anne..thanks for taking the time to join in the fun at PBSC this week..hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous adorable card.
luv
Debby

Joey said...

Hi Anne

this is gorgeous, beautiful image and gorgeous colourwork, thanks for joining us at pbsc

Joey.x